Friday, February 19, 2010

baby doll mei tai.

katie has a birthday party to go to next weekend. when i asked the mom of the b-day girl what she wanted, and she replied "a mei-tai for her baby dolls", my heart leapt in my throat. okay, maybe i wasn't quite THAT excited, but i was pretty darn happy for an excuse to use some of this delicious fabric i've been looking for an excuse to use in something.

"Frolic" by Wendy Slotboom for In the Beginning fabric
Photobucket

the finished product. i was so excited...i considered waking up my daughter at 12:30 at night to model the finished product LOL....then thought better of it. i used the tutorial over at Owlet to make it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

ETA action shots!
Photobucket
Photobucket

thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cleaver I am bookmarcking and will have to make this for the little girl I watch she will love this!!

    ReplyDelete

i'll love you forever if you leave me a comment. srsly.