Sunday, July 11, 2010

north beach.

today we went up to port townsend to go to my mom's company picnic with her. it was at north beach, which we had never been to before. if you hike a ways on down supposedly you'll get to glass beach, but we were unable to make it all the way there before the tide started coming in and we had to head back to avoid getting stranded. i did, however, find *some* sea glass as we attempted walking there. here are some pics from the day...

Photobucket
grammy teaching sam the finer points of croquet.

Photobucket
my lil' tree-climber!

Photobucket
my big tree-climber! sam wanted uppy.

Photobucket
sam playing in the grass. this was probably when he was busy crapping his pants. ah, i LOVE potty-training!

Photobucket
me and my clan on the beach!

Photobucket
grammy and her babies &hearts

Photobucket
me and nathan

Photobucket
some sea glass we found.

thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I have to laugh at the "break" your little one is taking...similiar at my house so I recognized the pose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...yes, anytime i see him squatting for *any* amount of time i am immediately suspicious....

    ReplyDelete

i'll love you forever if you leave me a comment. srsly.