Monday, January 25, 2010

twirly skirt.

i bought some fabric awhile back just cause....didn't really have a plan for it. (see: my fabric addiction.) anyhoos, as i was perusing some tutorials i came across this one again that i'd seen before and thought VOILA! that is perfect. and i knew what the fabric was for. because, can a girl ever have TOO MANY twirly skirts?! and i like there was a little twist on this one with the side tie. so, introducing my birdie twirlie skirt!

Photobucket

Photobucket

proud new owner of said skirt
Photobucket

thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love those little boots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! katie likes it...she kept twirling around in it last night and this morning. the twirl factor is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew how to sew. I really do. The skirt turned out adorably!

    I have more of a paper addiction. I love scrapbook paper, but when it comes time to create a project, I never want to commit to one paper because then I'll end up using it all. And what if the project doesn't turn out- wasted paper!

    I think I need to work on my neuroses... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling. : ) My little girls are 16 to 27 now... But ya know, I just found a bargain twirly skirt for myself recently in a big size but it works since the waist is adjustable. This looks so fun! Your little girl is blessed!: )

    Darling blog!

    ReplyDelete

i'll love you forever if you leave me a comment. srsly.