Tuesday, January 5, 2010

the pheobe bag.

i've been wanting to try some sort of bag for awhile now. i saw this free pattern and it was just what i'd been wanting. simple, not too big...and i had enough home decor weight fabric in my stash to give it a go. you could use regular quilting weight cotton it says but i'm lazy and didn't want to do the fusible interfacing on the whole thing so i just used a heavier fabric and skipped that part. the only parts i did put interfacing on was the pieces i attached the magnetic snap to. anyhoos, i think it turned out pretty good for my first try!

Photobucket
Photobucket

thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD!! I love love this bag. I would so buy something like that out in town. Super super cute. You need to start selling your stuff. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shannon--i have an etsy shop! you should check it out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/mfnusz

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey that fabric looks familar! Could have totally coordinated with my mie tie

    ReplyDelete
  4. steph--i know, right? it still remains one of my fave home decor fabrics....i'm glad joann's still carries it!

    ReplyDelete

i'll love you forever if you leave me a comment. srsly.