Wednesday, October 7, 2009

we don't say "good-bye"; we say "see you later".

once every so often you come across that rare friend that you just "click" with. one you can *totally* be yourself with (and they still like you). one that you don't feel obligated to make idle conversation with, you could just sit there and breathe together and be completely comfortable. you have been that friend to me for the last 7 years. you were my first real friend when i didn't have any others in south carolina. you shared in my worm crusade (or warm crusade, take your pick, LOL) and were my "sister-in-christ". (i will keep and cherish that card forever, by the way :) you saw me through 2 pregnancies and watched my other kids while i was in the hospital. you were the co-founder of our exclusive club, the EHP. we have been friends, fought, and then made up the next day. our kids have been friends, fought, and been friends again. our boys have gone from being cute lil' 8-year-olds to awkward, pubescent lil' hoodlums together. my heart is heavy as i imagine the void you will leave in my life, but i can't think about that right now. i refuse to think about that. i will tell myself that our paths will once again cross someday.....so for now, my friend, i will just say "see you later".

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'll love you forever if you leave me a comment. srsly.